Joyful Mourning Joyful Mourning

Cool

This is really something, and with your permission I'd like to use this in a web anime project I have been working on.

Nayhan responds:

you should pm me if you wanna use it for something and not use the review feature for such things, im glad you like it though

Filtered Sunlight Filtered Sunlight

Like it

This is something I'd like to use in the web anime project i am working on, I'd like permission to use it. I mean it is perfect to be the theme of one of my characters

ArtSyndicate responds:

Sure thing, PM'd.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Just great, this is good!!

Hey I am scouting for sounds to use in my project to produce a great web anime, of about 120 episodes or more, and I'd like to use this as a background music somewhere in it, if that is okay.

Lesson Learned Lesson Learned

Lookin good, it's a great song, I'd love to use this as a background music form my web anime project I am working on. Of course credit will go to you

Buerliman responds:

hehe, sorry havent been on newgrounds for a while. Go for it! and Thanks!

Samurai Swing Samurai Swing

Yes I love it

This is definately a great song, so great that I want to use it in a little project of mine. I am trying to produce a web anime series and I need epic background music, and this fits my criteria. I must have this, please!!! Of course I will have your name in the credits.

But I don't want no trouble But I don't want no trouble

WHHHOOOO!!!

Yes I like that, really I do, I'd really like to be able to use this in my web anime project, I plan on making at least 120 episodes. I would like permission to do so, if you would?

MUNCHIES!!! MUNCHIES!!!

This is good

I'd like to have permission to use a great song like this in my web anime that I have been working on, I need good background music like this for certain parts. Keep up these songs

TheKronicGrooveBand responds:

absolutely!

thanks for the support

Distraught Subconscience Distraught Subconscience

Just the sound I have been looking for

I have been looking for something like this to put in my web anime that I have been developing, I have posted any6 eps yet, but I'd like to be able to use this song somewhere in it.

Dungeecount responds:

Sure, go right ahead and use it :D I was just messing around when I made this. Thank you for the kind review!

Compilation of energy Compilation of energy

Pretty good

Id like to use this in a web anime that I am making with flash, if you'd allow.

OPQC responds:

yeah use it if you want :)

It's Like WOW It's Like WOW

Not Bad

I could still tell you used audacity, but I think maybe you should have used your natural voice, oh and reveiw my song when it finally gets approved I'm a new member and it is ntaking forever for the site to reveiw it which is making me mad. How long did it take for them to review your first song?