Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Can't wait for the next

Man, you do a great job of this, I wish I was this good at flash. I am still working at it, trying to make this anime I have had in my head for years now, you rule dude keep it up.

Arrogancy: Episode One Arrogancy: Episode One

Great

I hope the anime I am making in flash can be at least as good as this. Maybe when I actually have my first ep done we can arrange a kind of partnership, or maybe a series crossover ep who knows. I think this is outstanding, Keep up the good work.

Squeak Squeak

Well Done

I thought this was spectacular, it's so classic, but in the present at the same time. Keep it up

Joyful Mourning Joyful Mourning

Cool

This is really something, and with your permission I'd like to use this in a web anime project I have been working on.

Nayhan responds:

you should pm me if you wanna use it for something and not use the review feature for such things, im glad you like it though

Filtered Sunlight Filtered Sunlight

Like it

This is something I'd like to use in the web anime project i am working on, I'd like permission to use it. I mean it is perfect to be the theme of one of my characters

ArtSyndicate responds:

Sure thing, PM'd.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Just great, this is good!!

Hey I am scouting for sounds to use in my project to produce a great web anime, of about 120 episodes or more, and I'd like to use this as a background music somewhere in it, if that is okay.

Dementia Dementia

Fascinting

Its pretty wild

Grassland Behemoth Grassland Behemoth

I like this

This is awesome, if you don't mind, I would like to use this and have this creature appear in a web anime I am trying to create, please allow me to use this, you will get credited, don't worry.

Apocalypse Apocalypse

Awesome

I've been looking for pictures of disastrous events for a web anime I've been trying to create and your picture really fits the bill, I hope you will allow me to use it, I am in a rush to finish the first episode so I do not have the time to create this art myself, that and with my level of skill it would take days to make something like this. You're great.